When addiction or mental health issues consume your life, it’s normal to feel a sense of directionlessness. Cognitive and behavioural health issues can tire us out and deplete our motivation.
At Sober Success & Partners, we believe in the self-actualising tendency of all people. Despite the adversities and stormy emotional weather that we go through, life prevails and always tries to find a way.
Life Coaching for Self-Actualisation
At Sober Success & Partners, self-actualisation lies at the core of our approach. This is the realisation and achievement of your true potential.
Life can present many challenges, obstacles, and setbacks. However, deep down, we possess the innate ability to overcome them. For many, this natural ability has been hindered by prolonged mental health issues or substance misuse.
At Sober Success & Partners, we are a team of dedicated, diligent addiction and mental health specialists. We offer a range of comprehensive treatment services, including:
- Rehabilitation therapy and counselling
- Family and group therapies
- Continuing Care
- Life Coaching
We are equipped to help you on the road to self-actualisation here at Sober Success & Partners. We see the inspiring potential for happiness and success in each client, even when they can’t see it themselves.
Comprehensive Life Coaching Service
At Sober Success & Partners, we offer an expert-led life coaching service. With life coaching, you can:
- Rebuild your confidence
- Overcome the obstacles to health and success
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Improve your work performance
- Increase your distress tolerance
- Improve your relationships
- Increase your assertiveness
- Improve your overall quality of life
With our affirming life coaching service, you can gain the confidence you need to build a better life.
If there are areas of your life that you can’t seem to overcome, problems that keep surfacing, or things you feel confused about, we can help. In sessions, an experienced life coach will explore your challenges and help you identify and implement effective solutions. Having the support and guidance of a professional life coach can be an excellent source of motivation and personal accountability.
Life coaching can be the perfect option to help you achieve the life you want. At Sober Success & Partners, our life coaching service can help you achieve real, lasting change. Our highly experienced life coaches are professionally trained, goal-oriented, friendly, and discreet. We are here to help you with a broad range of issues.
How Does Life Coaching Work?
Your life coach will use a range of exercises and questions to help you identify and achieve your personal goals.
Whether your goal is to find a new career, improve the quality of your relationships, or improve your health and well-being, our life coaches are to help you achieve it. We begin by helping you identify the goals you would most like to focus on
Once you have identified your goals, the next step is to move forward and achieve them. At Sober Success & Partners, your life coach will help you break your goals down into small, achievable steps. We emphasise the importance of commitment and patience. It is easy to get lost or overwhelmed when we try to achieve everything at once. We teach you the skills of resilience and self-management to optimise your strategy for reaching your goals.
Your personal life coach will use several evidence-based, targeted techniques and questions to help you identify the obstacles in your life and develop a range of practical strategies to overcome them.
We integrate our life-coaching approach with tools and techniques based on counselling and psychotherapy to optimise your outcomes.
Why Choose a Life Coach?
When you come to Sober Success & Partners for life coaching, you are making an investment that pays off for the rest of your life. In paying for coaching sessions, you can reap the benefits of:
- Personalisation – We tailor our coaching programmes to suit your unique needs.
- Accountability – Even when you are not in a session, you will remain accountable for working towards your goals. We check in with you regularly to encourage consistent effort.
- Flexibility – We deliver our life coaching sessions around your needs. Our sessions are flexible, so we can adapt and adjust your schedule to make it easy for you to engage in the work.
- Transformation – We tackle your deeply held negative and limiting beliefs to help you achieve the life you want. We often hold ourselves back from setting and chasing our goals because we don’t believe in ourselves. At Sober Success & Partners, your life coach will help you identify these limiting beliefs and work with you to tear them down.
- Personal Insight – Our life coaches are trained in counselling and psychotherapy, so they can help you achieve deep, valuable perusal insight as you work through your obstacles and challenges. The insight gained from life coaching lasts a lifetime and can help you sustain your recovery success.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you are still unsure about seeking a life coach, ask yourself the following questions.
- How long have I wanted to make a change?
- What are the consequences of not making a positive change in my life right now?
- How would life be if I overcame my problems?
- Have I tried to make a change but lacked the willpower and motivation?
- Am I ready to try something different?
Answer the above questions to figure out if seeking a life coach is the right option for you. The answer is likely an obvious one. At Sober Success & Partners, we have seen inspiring transformations in clients who engage with our life coaching service. Motivation lacks in many of us, but it is something that can be cultivated and applied to life every day once we know-how.
Our life coaches can help you find your authentic self and the passions that burn within you and help you orient your life so that you can live a life you might now only dream of.
Turn Your Life Around
Turn your life around with the help of a Sober Success & Partners life coach. Life coaching is about changing your patterns of thought and behaviour in ways you struggled with in the past.
With the compassionate and attuned support of a life coach, you increase your self-awareness and finally identify what is holding you back. Once you gain this crucial insight, your life coach will help you take action and achieve real, lasting change.
Many of us make the same mistakes over and over. Some of us are fortunate enough to have people in our lives to tell us where we are tripping up and what we can do to make a positive change. Still, even when someone points out the areas in life we could change, it can be hard to hear the message if we lack motivation. A life coach holds you accountable.
When you hire a life coach at Sober Success & Partners, we will help you cultivate the motivation and discipline necessary to achieve your goals. Knowing that a professional is there is to support and guide you can make a huge difference in how willing you are to make an effort.
Ultimately, our life coaches help you end the cycles of negative thinking and behaviour that hold you back and instead help you call forth your innate strength and resilience to overcome the obstacle in your life.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us today to find out more about life coaching services. Reach out to us to begin your new life.
Professional Accreditations & Memberships
Sober Success & Partners are accredited by IRSI and proud members of UKCP & AP
As featured in
If you or any of your loved ones struggle with mental and behavioural health issues, contact Sober Success for help. Our extensive range of services means you can find treatment and care that is right for you. Remember that the earlier professional help is sought, the greater chance you and your loved one have of achieving a successful recovery.